Monday, August 14


SHARE WITH THE LIVING!
**********************************************************************************
The LORD Is My Shepherd
Psalms 23


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

1 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures:
he leadeth me beside the still waters.
3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness
for his name's sake.
4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil: for thou art with me;
thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies:
thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life:
and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever. Amen. Selah.





^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

IT'S YOUR DAY!


Cendant Hotel Group, Inc.Cendant Hotel Group, Inc.Cendant Hotel Group, Inc.Cendant Hotel Group, Inc.Cendant Hotel Group, Inc.Regent International Hotels

HJ Best Rate 125x125

No comments:

PR Newswire for Journalists :: Welcome

PR Newswire for Journalists :: Welcome ---International Space Station Communications and Commentary may be silent at times Continue Personalization Mall (PmallGifts) on Twitter Look up in Library...Photograph by: FRANCOIS XAVIER MARIT, AFP/Getty Images

sArchive