Monday, November 27


Don't Worry Be Happy......
Don't Give Up.....

Happiness is not in our circumstances, but in ourselves.

It is not something we see, like a rainbow,
or
Feel, like the heat of a fire.


Each day is a promise of new joys to gain,
If we look for the rainbow - instead of the rain.


The soul would have no rainbow - Had the eyes no tears

If I could take your troubles - I would toss them in the Sea,

But all these things I'm finding - Are impossible for me.
I cannot build a Mountain - Or catch a Rainbow fair,

But let me be what I know best - A Friend that's always there.

God bless youw ith love and enlighten you with the truth.



FROM MERCURY ON THE SURFACE

TO

DEEP SPACE!

No comments:

PR Newswire for Journalists :: Welcome

PR Newswire for Journalists :: Welcome ---International Space Station Communications and Commentary may be silent at times Continue Personalization Mall (PmallGifts) on Twitter Look up in Library...Photograph by: FRANCOIS XAVIER MARIT, AFP/Getty Images

sArchive